We prefer business-class products in every business project. We offer Dell PowerEdge Servers, Precision, Optiplex, and Latitude products. Being a Dell Registered Partner allows us to top line price match Dell Business-Class hardware.
We hold the area's largest inventory of Dell Business-Class desktops and laptops. Our business-class Dell computers are configured with Windows 7. All of our inventory computers come pre-configured with three-year next business day parts and labor warranties and licensed copies of Microsoft Office. This creates more value for you in three specific ways:
- If you have a catastrophic computer failure we have replacement computers on-hand
- Three year parts and labor warranties insure maximum ROI and minimal service fees for repair
- Pre-licensed software is discounted and cuts deployment time
Why Dell business-class?
- Dell Business computers are designed specifically for networked environments
- Since there are no shovelware (unwanted) products to remove setup is faster
- There are integrated management and troubleshooting features
- Individual parts within a series are more tightly controlled (this is called commonality)
- Tech support for Dell business products is supplied from North American call centers
When it comes to hardware, we're picky. Rather new orders or replacement parts, we:
- Avoid Fast Track builds
- Use faster 7200RPM laptop drives
- Use faster 15,000RPM server drives
- Specify servers with a minimum of three redundant hard drives (RAID-5)
Can we integrate other hardware platforms? Absolutely, and we do on a regular basis. Given the opportunity we would always prefer to be involved when key purchasing decisions are made. The product selections between - and within - vendors is immense and our experience may save you money and downtime later. We often find potential for re-purposing legacy equipment further extending your ROI.